Flu Vaccination Cost Subsidy
October 1 (Sat), 2022 to February 28 (Tue), 2023
Persons insured by the Abbott Health Insurance Society as well as persons qualified to be dependents on the vaccination date
3,500 yen per person (including consumption tax) * Once during the vaccination period for the corresponding fiscal year (except persons who are 12 years old or younger)
- Even if a person who is 13 years old or older has two vaccinations due to a decision by a doctor, etc., they can only claim the cost of one vaccination.
(Combined claims are not possible.)
- If a person who is 12 years old or younger has two vaccinations, a combined claim (with a maximum amount of 3,500 yen) is possible.
- (Please enter the total paid costs as well as both vaccination dates to claim the costs of both.)
- In cases where subsidies are available through other systems (municipality subsidies, etc.), those systems take priority.
- If the paid amount is less than the subsidy limit, only the actual cost is paid.
Medical care institutions
Any medical care institution that administers flu vaccinations is acceptable.
How to applyMail 1 and 2 below to the Abbott Health Insurance Society:
- Claim for a Flu Vaccination Cost Subsidy
- A receipt that can be used to determine that the member is eligible for the vaccination (the original or copy)
- * The receipt must show that it is "for the flu vaccination", the "vaccination date", the "name of the person vaccinated", and "each vaccination cost".
- * Please note that we cannot return the receipt (the original or copy).
- * Please apply for your entire household all at once.
Must arrive by March 10 (Fri), 2023
- * We can not pay the subsidy if the application deadline has passed. Please adhere to the deadline.
The money will be transferred into the above account entered in the insured person's name.
- * Note that the indicated account information and address will be updated as the Health Insurance Society's latest information.